Sunday, 21 December 2008

Beads, Beads, Beads

As you open my blog you see these beautiful beads. They are totally recognisable as the work of Donna Kato, but I just thought I should say this on the blog. Although I love polymer clay and have taken loads of classes - to be honest - I never work at it long enough to produce anything fantastic, so Donna has let me use the picture of these beads! Just to make everyone green, I also own a bracelet with nine of them, they are fantastic to wear, although dangerous since I am given to making large hand gestures, and they have been known to fly off my wrist, fortunately so far, not hitting anyone!

I aspire to work with clay like Donna, but luckily for me, Dani will be teaching a class of things to do with scrap clay, and probably that will be the best class for me!!

2 comments:

srmsofttech said...

Online cash loans are for anyone who needs to borrow funds and is not limited depending on credit. If you have bad credit there are online cash loans that will fit your needs but anyone can apply online including those with shining credit. click Here

srmsofttech said...

SMARTS - that's the name of today's online income affiliate game. You already have "smarts?" Good, that gives you a head start. Yet, the catch is, knowing exactly when, how, where, and what strategies to implement with the God-given smarts you possess. Many a well-intended online income affiliate has landed on the side-shores of this vast Internet sea
click here